Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR)
is working capital loans and / or investments to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Cooperatives in the field of business productive andviable but not yet bankable.
Targer Objects :
- SMEs (individuals, business entities and cooperatives),
- Linkage institutions (cooperatives, rural banks and business groups).
The Credit Limit :
- Micro KUR: up to Rp20 millions.
- Retail KUR between Rp20 millions and Rp500 millions.
- Executing pattern: Credit limit to Linkage institution max Rp2 billions, while from the Linkage institution to UMKM business max Rp100 millions.
- Channeling pattern: Credit limit to UMKM business (end user) will follow the limit regulation of Micro KUR and Retail KUR.
Interest Rate :
- Interest rates lightweight, attractive and competitive.
- Additional Guarantees is movable goods (example: reg vehicles) and / or goods not moving (eg, Certificate of Land and / or buildings).
Conditions to Apply
- Recent photograph size 4 x 6,
- Photocopy of ID card / license,
- Copy of Family Structure Card (KSK),
- At the time of loan application submitted to bankjatim, prospective borrowersare not currently accept credit / working capital financing and / or investmentbanking and / or does not currently accept credit program of the Government
- For Non Linkage (executing pattern), then the Linkage institution was not allowed to receive credit from the government program